Yo, I'm Bethany, Keiko or Geni, a bespectacled Aussie trashbag in their early twenties who
spends their days going to University, playing vidya games, watching YouTube and ranting a lot on Twitter. o/
(I use an Adonit Pixel on an iPad Mini in Procreate to draw my digital art.)
- I'm an artist. Drawing stuff is probably my only talent, but lately life has been fucking with me so I'm mostly drawing traditional art and Splatoon 2 Lobby posts nowadays. I still kinda draw digital stuff when I'm bored though, but most of it remains unseen cuz it sucks haha.
- I'm interested in the Original Species community and have a passion for designing characters. I'm still in my early days so my stuff isn't too good, but I'm slowly getting better. I hope to be a character designer for cartoons or video games in the future, or something along that path. My favourite species are Flowercage Ponies and Eskers, though I still enjoy a wide array of species. ^u^
- I'm in way too many fandoms, like My Little Pony, Steven Universe, Splatoon 2, Breath of the Wild, and Minecraft (Vox Populi) to name a few. Just look at my favourites and you'll probably see a fucktonne of fanart from the fandoms I enjoy.
- YouTube is like my #1 escape and I really love watching it. Right now my favourite YouTuber has to be Jeff Holiday, his videos are probably the most well-informed pieces I've seen so far and he is way too under-subbed for such quality content as his.
- I REALLY love musicals! Heathers and Be More Chill are my top faves, though I also listen to Hamilton, Next To Normal, Dear Evan Hanson and Rent. :3 If you know of similar musicals (with an official audio release), don't be afraid to suggest one for me to check out!
- I have bipolar and social anxiety so I'm sorry if I don't really talk much. Even online it's a bit of a struggle, but I try my best to speak when necessary. ^u^ ...Mooostly when it comes to debating peeps, though. xD
- I'm a genderfluid female who doesn't really get that bothered about pronouns. She/her, he/him or they/them; I don't really care. :') -- I also happen to be a pansexual with a preference for boobs. :U
- I'm a spiritual otherkin and fictionkin. I believe in past lives n' shit; and yes, I know I'm 100% human. Like, gosh. did you just assume my species?! -- Anyway, goofs aside, my beliefs ain't as big a deal than they were when I first found out (I was embarassingly vocal lmfao), but I still find it's best to announce it cuz I sometimes use 'kin verbiage and I know peeps might be curious. ^u^
- Just gotta warn ya: I'm a little bit of an anti-SJW, -- despite all the social justice-y labels I carry. To me, social justice is great in theory, but seems to have only furthered the divide as those who fight for it become more radicalised. This is why I try to stay as far away from it as possible. Besides, you don't need to say you're a part of 'social justice' to be for equality.
- Oh, and I'm problematic af. My humour is problematic, my entertainment is problematic, my opinions are problematic... I'm just an all-around problematic person so I'm sorry if anything I say, do or like offends you. I won't be a dick to people, of course, buuut my Twitter is like 75% unpopular opinions oops.
Aaaanyway, enough of that-- thanks for readin' and remember to stay proud, y'all. <3